The Argent Tournament

Oh yes, there is a tournament in town. Or more like there is a tournament in the most hard to get place of Azeroth, the northest plains of Icecrown. I've been busy with trying to work my way up to a Champion of Darnassus, hopefully I will take the last challenge tomorrow. But as always, being an ambassador does have its drawbacks, people want to have a neutral part investigate things for them.

Like late last night I was summoned by Crusader Rhydalla. She wanted me to investigate a number of murders somehow related to a knight that had entered the tournament. The journey brought me to Moonbrook in Westfall. Haven't been there in a long time so it brought back some memories and I had to take a picture with my handy Super Snapper FX (thanks Curgle Cranklehop for lending it to me). Can't tell you anything more yet, have to see where the evidence leads first.

moonbrook

No comments: