Darnassus to Stormwind


One of the things that have always fascinated me is the stories that are told by all the people I’ve met around world. I’m looking forward to spread these stories to my readers.

The last few months I’ve spent in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms trying to figure out what is going on in the countries and regions there. A lot has changed since I first traveled from Darnassus to Stormwind. Back then I had to first travel to Auberdine to take a ship to Menethil Harbor and then walk the long way up to Ironforge. I still remember the first time I saw the Deeprun Tram that still connects the dwarven and human capitals together. I still feel great gratitude towards the gnomes for building it.



Today there are ships going directly from Auberdine to Stormwind Harbor, making the trip possible even for the less experienced travelers.

No comments: