Druid Training

Ok I haven’t really told much about my story yet, so I better start doing just thatMe right after I started my druid training..

When I first arrived at the Shadowglen, I was a little naive and thought that I would be sent out on adventures directly. This wasn’t the case. I spent a lot of time with my teachers and the other people in the valley, mostly by running errands for them. During that time I learned the basics of being a druid and my fascination of helping other people grew. One of the strongest memories from those weeks was when I helped a friend of Dirania Silvershine who had been poisoned by the spiders in the valley.

Another memory from that time was when I met Happy for the first time, he arrived just in time to help drive away two sneaky orcs that had found their way to our peaceful valley. We kept contact after that visit and later I was invited to his guild but I will tell more about that in a later letter.

 

Some time passed and I was sent to Dolanaar to check on the Moonwell there.lvl5_dolanaar I think it was outside Dolanaar that I ran into Priestess Amara who sent me on my first real mission. I was told to keep the road to our beloved capital safe from the furbolg raiders. I was quite nervous when I wandered off into the woods alone. My first task, and it was from a Priestess of the Moon. I remember that it took a while for me to track the furbolgs but when I finally did, I was able to surprise them. I don’t know if they really saw me as a threat back then. A lone girl in the woods. But I managed to prove a point and hopefully they learned their lesson.

So, there you have it. The first few steps in Azeroth as a druid. I promise to tell more in a later letter.

No comments: