Hallow’s End Continued

eoghosttop

A lot of things are going on, the whole world seems to go crazy whenever there is a chance to celebrate anything. Like I said in my previous post, we took down the Headless Horseman the other day, but there is so much more to do when Hallow’s End is in town.

For example all the costumes you can try out! I’ve tried the Ninja costume and the Skeleton costume and I hope to try even more before the festivities end. And all the candy, the other day I ate so much that I puked. Some of the candy have nice side effects like when I became a floating ghost.

Trick or Treating the various innkeeper can also be rewarding, either more candy and costumes or they trick you! Last night the Innkeeper Allison tricked me in Stormwind, instead of giving me a treat bag, she turned me into a black kitten.

But as always, not everyone can enjoy the festivities. Take for example Jesper at the Stormwind Orphanage. He’s sick and can’t really party with the rest of the kids in the city, so he asked me to bring him some candy and I did. You really can’t say no to a sad child.

But as it comes to festivities, the Horde has their own. And we just can’t let them can we? Well, they do try to crash our parties as well. For example they are stink bombing Southshore as we speak and we are on our turn cleaning up the stinkies and crashing their Wickerman festival.

But lastly, the part of the festival that I enjoy the most. We get to hurl pumpkins at each other, even at the Horde. I still have to find a troll to pumpkin and then I have hit them all.

No comments: