Pilgrim’s Bounty

table So, this year we have a new festival to celebrate. The Pilgrim’s Bounty. In the photo above, can you find me? It was quite crowded at the time so I didn’t have a chance to get any better picture.

I must honestly make it public, I have only had time to visit the tables once due to strange work hours these days.

But as the chef that I am, of course I picked up the recipes that they sold and all the ingredients for the festival food.

Pure Honey, yum! I feel like sneaking off into the woods to lick the jars empty as a bear.

banker_new_hairI heard from my dear banker that she is having a really good time, evidently festivities are good for business. Her celebration of the Pilgrim’s Bounty is slightly different from the rest of us, after all she's a Death Knight. But as long as she is happy, her clients are happy. She also sends word that she had her hair done some days ago. So to the here’s a photo of her as well. 

 

 

 

Today's thought for workaholics like me:
Handle all stressful situations like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and go your way.

No comments: