My take on world domination – Jennie Nowind

nowind_world_domination
My take on world domination
by Jennie Nowind.

To begin with, I know that there are many people wondering if I really have double personalities and to them I can only say yes and no.
The double personality issue that I've had has not presented itself in a over a year. I've been told that it probably has been my own imagination but I can assure you that it was real.
Last time it happened was when Eowind and I were in Undercity, she had to knock me out and drag me out through the sewers after I had switched and cursed her. Luckily for us both, she has always been able to cope with me during my splits.
nowind_basinSo, there.. Now that we have covered that we can move on to the real reason why I am writing today.
There have been many attempts on world domination during the last years. Demons, orcs, death knights, scourge, undead and nasty elves have all tried but so far no one has succeeded. Lucky us.
The reason why I do fight against all of these would be kings and queens of the world is not that I dislike the idea of world domination. No, its more that I dislike the idea of other people ruling over me.

I have always gone my own way and I do things a little differently compared to even other warlocks. When they switch to destruction or demonology, I stick to affliction... Is it because I am stubborn? Not really, I just like the idea of curse and forget and know for certain that whoever got that last curse will drop dead in a little while. I can focus on my next target or if no such exists I can always sit down and enjoy the show.
Another reason why I do like curses is that my favorites do not take forever to cast and they do not leave a trail in the air. These two can give me a better angle on things in a hectic battle. I can stay out of harms way and still be able to curse everyone in the actual battle and there is nothing but their fast diminishing health that tells them that I am around… Somewhere…
Even though I do not have the power of turning invisible like feral druids or rogues, I like to see myself as the grim and silent reaper of souls, and it is always harvest time...

nowind_cullingOops, got a little carried away from the real subject at hand, where were I? Oh yes, I do not like to be ruled by other people, or demons for that matter. I am quite used of being the one in control of the situation.
I can accept working with a team to pursue my goals and if someone wants to be the leader of that team, sure no problem. As long as they know what they are doing, otherwise.. Well, I seldom stick around to see how they perish.
The only gang that I can stand being around is the people that Eowind introduced, even that strange analytical death knight banker of hers is a joy to converse with.
Carried sideways again. World domination, the fact is that I don't think that this world has anything worth dominating and I am surprised every time someone comes around and tries. I wonder how long it will take before the next lunatic steps forth now that Arthas is surrounded in his own citadel, or was he already killed? I honestly do not know with all the rumors these days.
Well, whoever it is, I do hope that he or she at least has the sense not to try it in Northrend. I want to fight my next battle in a more temperate climate as I think that I have seen enough snow for now...
Yes, I think it is time to leave north for now and maybe travel a little... Perhaps torment some Trolls in Durotar or a Tauren or two in Mulgore…

Until next time, Nowind

No comments: