A new Dawn!

a-new-dawn-logo-stormwind

As I wrote in my last post, I decided to take a trip down the alcohol lane in Ironforge as a last resort when the doom was over us. Evidently I got evacuated during the night as I woke up outside the city today. I decided that the cool breeze of a Gryphon ride to Stormwind would do me good. And alas, a lot has changed. The city is in ruins and I noted during my flight that the world is not like it used to be. People are talking about the Shattering that occurred last night and whispers about Deathwing seem to gain ground.

fishing-in-stormwind-after-the-shattering

As the world is Shattered, I feel that my Unforgotten Places project is over… Too bad I did not have time to do every land there is but maybe I will continue with a Revisted Places or the like some time in the future… As for now.. I will fish in the new area of Stormwind… Until next time..

No comments: