Jennie Nowind

Nowind_personality_issuesJennie Nowind, often just called Nowind as to make sure that she is not me, even though she is  human and I’m a night elf. So, the story about Nowind is that she is the Inscriptionist friend that I have been helping lately and she is one of the few warlock that I actually like. She has her issues of course, mostly due to her interaction with demons. One of the more potent of her delusions puts her into a dream-like-state and she becomes Jennie Nowind, the forsaken. This happens rarely these days, Elune be blessed as it is quite nasty to witness.
Yes, so.. Even with her personality issues, Jennie is one of my best friends and I even get along with some of her ‘pet demons’. I’ve started to teach her the great profession of herbalism and she picked up on inscription by herself. She didn’t know what to do with all the plants and herbs that I forced her to pick.

But yes, this is all I can tell about Jennie, if you want to know more of her then you’ll have to ask her directly.

No comments: