Zul’Drak

WoWScrnShot_091309_202643

I spent my Sunday in Zul’Drak, helping the spirits of the animal gods, or Loa as the trolls call them, that still live there.

I do not quite understand what caused the trolls to sacrifice their own gods, but I think it has to do with the Scourge, most probably the Drakkari didn’t know of any other method to drive the undead away other then by killing their own gods. But the act drove most of the Drakkari mad and now they roam the country and are a huge threat to all travelers, almost as dangerous as the Scourge.

WoWScrnShot_091409_184513But yes, I came to understand the power of the gods a little bit more during my visit. When I ran errands for Har’koa, the snow leopard gods spirit, I had the opportunity to travel to Mam’toths old temple grounds. When his followers had turned on him and tried to steal his power, he decided to destroy himself. As you can see in the photo above, there is not much left of his temple.

  

But as always, where there is bad there will be something good. I want to applaud the Zandalari tribe of the trolls for their work against the Drakkari.

WoWScrnShot_091309_205214WoWScrnShot_091309_205233

Lastly, I want to share a photo of me posing before the Har’koa, and a photo of my friend Co’man the reagents vendor. Both were taken in Zim’Torga.

No comments: